The Georgia Institute of Technology is committed to providing both physical accessibility and access to information resources and technologies to individuals with disabilities. The Institute's vision is to create a culture of access for an inclusive learning and working environment.
The Office of Equity and Compliance Programs oversees Georgia Tech’s ongoing commitment to the ethical and legal compliance in the areas of:
- the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (504),
- and other disability-related laws. View the full list of accessibility standards and guidelines below.
Accommodations Information by Group
- The Office of Disability Services, located in the Dean of Students Office, provides support and resource information for students with disabilities at the Institute.
- The office serves Georgia Tech students with documented qualifying disabilities and operates under the guidelines of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act and its amendments.
Employees and Visitors
- Employee Relations, located in the Office of Human Resources, provides support and resource information for employees and visitors with disabilities.
- Services are available to ensure that individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to pursue education and employment and to have access to campus programs, activities, and services.